Hi we're Tab and Claudia, a mum and daughter team operating RetroRV Armidale!
Whether you're looking for a short 'glamp' or off-grid 'camp', we've got you covered with everything you'll need in our gorgeous RV.
Get a natural high and a big breath of fresh country air in the New England and Northwest NSW.
Armidale is located on the highest tableland of the Great Dividing Range, at around 1,000 metres above sea level, our distinct four seasons offer spectacular year-round displays across the countryside.
Take the high road and enjoy a delicious locally grown produce and award-winning cool climate wines, craft breweries and distilleries, whilst enjoying the local cultural and heritage sights and events.
Looking for an adventure?
- A short drive east of Armidale is Wollomombi Falls, one of the country's largest waterfalls. Explore the falls, forest, and wildlife before settling in at the campground, perfect for an overnight bush stop.
Visit the Dorrigo Rainforest Centre and adjoining Skywalk through the tree canopy. Cool off with a dip in the crystal-like freshwater Dangar Falls, or clamber over the enormous granite boulders at Cathedral Rock National Park, covered with wildflowers in spring and banksias year-round.
Continue down the scenic Waterfall Way through the rainforest of the Great Dividing Range, enjoy a coffee and kayak at the bohemian town of Bellingen, before arriving at the sun, surf and sand of the NSW North Coast.
- Wander west to the renowned fishing mecca of Copeton dam and enjoy the waterside sites and outdoor playground at Copeton Waters Holiday Park, with full amenities available.
Or continue to Moree and soak in the mineral-rich waters of the hot artesian springs, sourced naturally Great Artesian Basin.
- Explore north and fish at one of Gurya’s trout farms, be entranced by Glen Innes’ Celtic standing stones, and fossick for precious sapphires around Tenterfield.
- Head south and crank up the country radio as you cruise into Tamworth, home of the Australian Country Music Festival and Golden Guitar.
- Maybe you need something closer to home? A special event or visitors needing an extra bed?
Whatever you choose, be it near or far, for a night or a week, you’ll be travelling in style!
Valentine has a super comfortable double bed, linen, TV, reverse cycle aircon, outdoor heated shower, BBQ, outdoor chairs and table, awning, 42lt fresh water storage, custom kitchen with bar fridge & freezer, smeg kettle and toaster, crockery, cutlery, cooking equipment, basic pantry items, storage and all the power and accessories you need for days on or off-grid.
Camping and glamping packages and extra’s available, check out our Facebook and Instagram pages for specials!
Free drop off and pick up available from Armidale Airport or local area.
- Subaru engine
- Automatic transmission
- Length: 4.8 metres
- Width: 2.3 metres
- Height: 3.1 metres
- Reversing camera
- 3 seat belts
- Car radio with USB
- External awning
- 240v air-conditioning + heating
- 2 burner gas stove
- 12v / 240v upright fridge with freezer
- H/C Running water
- Kitchen kit (utensils, pots & pans)
- Dining table
- Cupboard space
- Outdoor dining table & chairs
- 1 x deep cycle battery
- 12v LED lighting
- 12v electrical hook up
- 43L water storage
- 43L grey water
- 12v USB sockets
- Outdoor hot/cold shower
- 300aH battery and 3000w inverter to power your 240v appliances off-grid
- Sleeps two people
- Double bed in the rear
- Personal kit (linen for your stay)