Central Queensland hosted by Rod & Michelle McKay.
Located in sunny Central Queensland, on the southern end of The Great Barrier Reef, Frieda is ready to explore our beautiful part of the world with you. From the ocean to the cane paddocks, from the beaches to the outback we have more beautiful spots to visit than we could possibly list here. Get out of the city and enjoy the fresh air and blue skies, travel along our beautiful coastline and experience the great outdoors, or head inland and fossick for gem stones, visit the local gorges or enjoy a farm stay on a cattle farm. Frieda is set up perfectly for you to enjoy the charm of the Kombi coupled with modern comforts to ensure you have the perfect, unique get-away.BOOK NOW
Meet Frieda, the most modern yet retro RV in Queensland.
- Subaru Engine
- Manual transmission
- Length: 4.8 metres
- Width: 2.3 metres
- Height: 3.1 metres
- Reversing camera
- 2 seat belts
- Car radio with USB
- External awning
- 240v Air-conditioning + heating
- 2 burner gas stove
- 12v / 240v upright fridge with freezer
- Running water
- Kitchen kit (utensils, pots & pans)
- Dining table
- Cupboard space
- Outdoor dining table & chairs
- 1 x deep cycle battery
- 12v LED lighting
- 12v electrical hook up
- 43L water storage
- 43L grey water
- 12v USB sockets
- Sleeps two people
- Double bed in the rear
- Personal kit (linen for your stay)
If you are looking to light up the faces of people driving by in the coolest van in town, then look no further! This perfectly modified machine is set on a Kombi chassis, powered by a Subaru motor and driven by a 5-speed Subaru gear box - modern day reliability coupled with old school charm! Add to this the most stunning van fitted with a bespoke joinery kitchen including fridge and freezer, mood and reading lights above the comfy double bed, ample USB points in handy positions and large scale windows with black out blinds. For your ultimate comfort it has a reverse cycle air-conditioner, operational whether plugged into a powered campsite or powered off the in-built, whisper-quiet generator, and you have the most reliable, fully air-conditioned Kombi around!! Remember Home is where you park it!
Remember home is where you park it! Have a safe but super fun journey with our girl and don't forget to share your journey @retrorvcqBOOK NOW
- 5 Speed Manual with a Subaru engine and gearbox
- Blue Tooth Stereo
- Cooking facilities via portable BBQ
- Super double bed with luxe linens
- An internal sink and tap
- Camping table
- Camping chairs
- Rooftop Retro fitted Luggage Storage
- 3.5m awning
- Air conditioned
Some Tip's for you on how to get maximum love from Frieda: Our van is your van and we would expect that you would look after your most precious items as we do.
* NO smoking inside
* NO drinking or drug driving
* All dishes, glasses, pots and pans must be cleaned, failure to do this will result in a $75 cleaning,
* BBQ must be cleaned and in same condition as pick up, failure to do this will result in a $75 cleaning fee. Return with a FULL tank of UNLEADED PETROL. Please take all of your rubbish with you. Frieda is not an off road vehicle and you are not covered by insurance on unsealed roads so please stay on the bitumen.
10 out of 10 experience! Our time with Frieda (the campervans name) was brilliant. She is a head turner, putting a smile on the faces of complete strangers. Also very comfortable.Our host Michelle was a pleasure to meet and was very helpful with any questions. Highly recommend!!
We used frieda for our honeymoon and travelled all the way to Cairns. Frieda was fabulous the whole way!
Ace van, cute and compact and drives well. Freida turns heads at every stop too! Great vehicle for exploring on road places.