Malolo is an automatic 2-berth luxe Kombi camper, located in the heart of the South Coast in Berry. This beautiful Retro RV has a tall and spacious layout ideal for any experience.
This perfectly restored Kombi motorhome has been modernised sure to be able to sustain hearty road trips. Malolo, Samoan for relax, is designed for a cruisy adventure with 70's retro vibes. You will love taking the Sea Cliff Bridge up past Wollongong, wandering through Bowral or taking in the white sands and aquamarine waters of Jervis Bay and Huskisson in this peach beauty.
Malolo is a 1976 Bay Window VW Kombi modified motorhome
Malolo, named after the Samoan word for Relax, has been lovingly refurbished and comes fully equipped with everything you need to comfortably experience van life.
- Subaru engine
- Automatic transmission
- Length: 4.8 metres
- Width: 2.3 metres
- Height: 3.1 metres
- Reversing camera
- 2 seat belts
- Car radio with USB
- External awning
- 240v air-conditioning + heating
- 2 burner gas stove
- 12v / 240v upright fridge with freezer
- Running water
- Kitchen kit (utensils, pots & pans)
- Dining table
- Cupboard space
- Outdoor dining table & chairs
- 1 x deep cycle battery
- 12v LED lighting
- 12v electrical hook up
- 43L water storage
- 43L grey water
- 12v USB sockets
- Sleeps two people
- Double bed in the rear
- Personal kit (linen for your stay
Book your escape with Malolo
Malolo is based on the NSW South Coast in picturesque Berry and is perfectly positioned for Insta-worthy adventures onto the pristine white sands of Jervis Bay, the wandering roads of Kangaroo Valley, the picturesque village of Bowral or the Sea Cliff Bridge north of Wollongong. Escape to Berry and let your wandering begin!
Malolo is an Automatic 2WD Volkswagen with a spacious snail motorhome, meticulously serviced and in great condition inside and out. There's plenty of space in Malolo for two people to comfortably travel and sleep. Please check out Instagram for more photos @retrorvberry
Pick up and drop off in Berry on popular Queen St, opposite the infamous Berry Donut Van. We recommend you bring your belongings in soft bags for easy storage.
We look forward to having you book your escape with Malolo.BOOK NOW
• Umbrella for beach
• Hammock (please don't attach to Malolo)
• Picnic blanket
• There is room to store surf boards inside
• Side awning for sun shade, tent poles and ropes
• 2 folding chairs, inside and outside table
• Coffee pot and kettle. Cutlery, utensils, crockery, mugs, glasses etc.
• Basic pantry (salt, pepper, olive oil, tea, coffee, sugar)
• Eco friendly cleaning products, dish cloth and tea towel
• Complementary iPhone chargers
• Outside cooking set up with portable single burner gas stove and gas canisters, pots and pans.
• Spacious and modern design
• Multiple USB charger sockets
• Dual battery for 12V off-grid power, plus 240V connection for powered campsites
• Vinyl seats and door cards with carpet in the front car
• Vinyl flooring in the rear
• 1 x deep cycle battery- 20L water storage
• 12v / 240v fridge
• Kitchen with opening doors for storage under a wooden bench top
• Fold down dining table on hinges that stores upright against the wall for transit
• 1 x overhead storage cupboard in rear above bed
• 12v LED lighting- Comfy double bed
• Doona, pillows and linen (hypoallergenic)-Interior cupboards providing plenty of storage for your belongings.
• Brand new tyres and new Volkswagen hub caps
• Large Windows
• 1 x LED exterior Awning light on outside of the Retro RV Vehicle
• 1 x 2 radius personal entry door on the passenger side of the Retro RV Vehicle
Great... Got lots of looks & compliments from other campers. Great for a short staycation...
Thank you again for such a fun trip with Malolo. We both had a great time, and Sarah was very accomodating to make sure it all went smoothly!